20061210

it's over :)

I guess everything's okay now... I think. Learning how to laugh, smile, comfort and console myself as the days pass me by. Still, I lose my way.. But I believe there's always someone who would guide me along. They are always there, I know :) Thanks for keeping my life going.

Doesn't really matter now that I've lost a part of you in me, no matter how much it takes, it just doesnt come back.. You don't even care, why would I turn back. I could only look at you in disdain... I just can't believe why did you ended yourself in this wreck.. To think... You would only shove my helping hand away....

Whatever.

Mid-Semester test :( It has been making me real tired.. Hardcore mugging session in the afternoon again. Today's PRM pratically sucked the juices out of me. Fuck school. :d Sorry. Have been very crude lately.. Seriously IGNORE me whenever I'm hurling profanities. A week of torture. T O R T U R E, baby...

It's 3.00AM now. Time to turn in. Good night. I believe.... Everything's going to be okay.. Trust me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home